The Plantation Club is pleased to introduce new dishes to Phuket’s award-winning modern Thai restaurant, further exploring Thailand’s rich culinary history with Chef Rey Ardonia’s modern cooking style. Inspired by the region’s rich colonial history as a trade route, The Plantation Club’s culinary focus is to re-interpret classic Thai dishes while utilising 100% locally sourced ingredients. The menu exclusively features fresh produce grown only in the gardens of The Pavilions Phuket, or by local farmers who grow their product ethically.
Search this site
- SLC Representation appointed to provide Sales representation for Connections DMC
- Western Australia’s newest National Park – the Houtman Abrolhos Islands
- SLC’s Account Executive Kim visited Thailand Clients
- Central North Island Product Manual goes live on line!
- Fly high over the Barossa Shiraz Estate