Sydney’s favourite Rosé Festival returns to Opera Bar for its third year in a row. This October long weekend experience a four day festival dedicated to everyone’s favourite pink drink in all its glorious forms, including still, sparking, pet nat, pink beer, spritz and of course frosé! Hungry? Don’t worry, you can also eat pink this year, with a specially crafted rosé food menu. There’ll be buckets of prawns, a picnic crate with cheese and charcuterie, even a rosé alcoholic soft serve
Search this site
- SLC Representation appointed to provide Sales representation for Connections DMC
- Western Australia’s newest National Park – the Houtman Abrolhos Islands
- SLC’s Account Executive Kim visited Thailand Clients
- Central North Island Product Manual goes live on line!
- Fly high over the Barossa Shiraz Estate