Spread over five mouth-watering days from 16-20 May 2019, Noosa Food & Wine Festival is an annual love affair of great food, wine, live music and entertainment in one of Australia’s favourite foodie destinations, Noosa.
Whether you are looking for beachfront brunches, dinners with celebrity chefs, live cooking demonstrations or a party under the stars, there’s something for everyone in our 2019 program.
Highlights of the 2019 Festival include;
– The acclaimed Hastings Street Long Lunch, where the street is closed to traffic. Dine at your favourite Noosa restaurant with matched wines from Cape Mentelle.
– Noir Noosa – the Festival’s new signature event hosted by Moet & Chandon, under the stars and glistening fairy lights of Hastings Street. The gala dinner will be a night to remember as Hastings Street is transformed into a glamorous and theatrical celebration.
– The Festival Village is where everyone congregates and is the heart of the Festival. New to 2019 includes The River Lounge where the likes of Sum Yung Guys, North Bondi Fish and Balinese rock stars Bikini take over.
– The Drinks Lab bringing together some of our nation’s best mixologists, wine connoisseurs and spirit gurus to create a series of alcohol inspired masterclasses.
– Live cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs including: Matt Moran, Paul Carmichael, Alessandro Pavoni, Giovanni Pilu, Alastair McLeod, Kirsten Tibballs, Anna Polyviou, Matt Golinksi and from Masterchef fame, Matt Sinclair and Matt Preston will return!
– Slip off your shoes and get your toes in the sand at one of the signature events under the Tipis on Noosa’s Main Beach.
Give back – the event is a Plastic Free Noosa event and supports the Trees for Tourism project. Every ticket returns $1 to protect Noosa’s natural assets.
For the full program visit www.noosafoodandwine.com.au, proudly sponsored by event partners including Tourism and Events Queensland, Tourism Australia, Audi, Moet & Chandon and Qantas.